DIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - DEBENHAMS NEWRY
37.5HOURS 5 DAYS PER WEEK
As an Account Manager, you are a brand ambassador and an expert on make-up, skincare and fragrance. Through your engaging style, you will drive business, and through coaching and leading the Beauty Consultants, ensure targets are achieved.
Your key responsibilities would include the following:
• To achieve retail sales targets in total and by product group.
• Ensure all customers are offered the level of guidance as required by the Company in the application and benefits of its product.
• Ensure the counters are merchandised to the highest level through regular maintenance of all point of sale materials, factice, showcards, testers and tester stands.
• All Company documentation to be completed neatly, accurately and on time.
• Ensure stock levels are maintained to agreed levels in the correct product mix and identify slow moving products to improve retail sell through.
• Must be available to support all major sales and marketing activities in store and take part in out of store / after store hours events.
• Always work to standards set by the Company and follow both the Company and store rules and regulations.
The successful applicant will be:
• Demonstrated ability of working within a team
• Strong communication and organisational skills
• Previous experience within the industry would be an advantage
If you feel you match our vision, or know someone who does, please email your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgBack