Extended Opening Hours
In order to allow our customers to Shop in store safely and adhering to social distancing guidelines a number of our stores will be opening extended trading hours Monday 23rd November to Thursday 26th November. The majority of stores will be open from 9am to 9pm including:
- Marks and Spencer
- Sostrene grene
- Flower Barrow/Christmas Gift Store
- The Body Shop
- Claires Accessories
- Belleek Living
- Semi Chem
We want you to enjoy shopping at The Quays, with our great range of stores, top brands and choice of places to grab a coffee or snack. But these days it’s important that you also have peace of mind when you visit.
That’s why we’ve put in place our comprehensive ShopSafe guidelines. remember, they’re designed to protect you, other shoppers and our staff.
Our ShopSafe Guidelines
- Separate Entry and Exit points.
- Hand sanitising stations at Entry and Exit points and throughout centre.
- Please observe social distancing – stores and restaurants have floor markings for socially distanced queuing.
- Our trolleys are sanitised after every use.
- We’ve put in place a one-way system in the mall – keep to the right. It’s marked with floor decals and arrows.
- All stores have sanitising stations at entrance points and one-way systems within their premises.
- Customers who are not exempt are asked to wear face covering when in the centre and shops.
- Our security/cleaning staff and management team are all wearing face coverings when working on the mall or common areas.
- We have put in place enhanced cleaning regimes – especially in high-touch areas such as pay stations, toilet facilities, lifts and hand rails.
- You can use contactless payments for parking. Just hold up your card at the exit point paystations.
- You can now also use contactless payments for gift card purchases up to £45.
- Customer Service desk is now surrounded by a perspex screen
- Shopmobility scooters and wheelchairs are sanitised before and after each use.
- Want to avoid the crowds? Try visiting on weekdays between 10am and noon.
If you have any questions or concerns about the guidelines during your visit, just speak to a member of staff at the Customer Service desk.
To Buy A Quays Gift Card Click - www.the-quays.flex-e-card.com
How To Get To The Quays - www.thequays.co.uk/getting-there